Friday, September 12, 2014

More Halloween Jewelry at Sammy's Jewels

I just finished listing some more handmade resin jewelry in Sammy's Jewels for Halloween. This time I have several pieces that have real candy sprinkles embedded in them.
 

halloween cross necklace with sprinklesblack and orange halloween cross necklace

 
First up is two cross necklaces. I really like this mold because of the studded look that it has and how it adds dimension to the piece.

 
 

 
bat necklace with bone sprinkleshalloween bat necklace with sprinkles

Next is some bat necklaces. The one with the bone sprinkles was a little bit of an experiment, but I love how it turned out. It is done in two layers. The first is a clear layer with the sprinkles, and a second layer with bright orange glitter.
 
bone clips with sprinklesorange and black bone clips
 
Next are some bone hair clips. I have made bone clips for a long, pretty much since the time I started working with resin. They are still one of my favorites to make.
 
 
 
halloween angel wing clips
 
And last is some angel wing clips. I wasn't sure how a Halloween theme would look with the delicate angel wings, but I think turned out pretty unique.
 
All of these new pieces are available this Halloween season. They will only be available for a limited time, so be sure to order soon!



Join me on Social Media
 

No comments:

Post a Comment