Sunday, October 5, 2014

Kawaii and Creepy Cute Dust Plugs and Phone Charms

I am dabbling into the world of making cell phone charms again. As always I have kawaii and creepy cute themed ones. They have dust plugs on them, but they can also be made into cell phone straps or key chains. I will be adding more pretty frequently since they are so fun to make. Check back at my phone charms section often to see what is new.
 
 
melting moon kawaii phone charmkawaii saturn outer space phone charm
 
First up is some kawaii outer space themed charms. The melting moon charm is perfect for those who like bulky charms. The Saturn charm has some star and moon shaped glitter in the ring.

creepy cute black and purple bat phone charm]creepy cute halloween bloody bone bat phone charm
 
Next up is some creepy cute bat charms. The black and purple bat ones have already sold, but I will be making more soon. The other ones feature some bloody bone sprinkles embedded inside them. Perfect for some spooky Halloween flair!
 
 
And new today is this lovely shooting star charm!
 

Join me on Social Media
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment