Sunday, October 12, 2014

Creepy Cute Bone Heart Cabochons

creepy cute pastel goth cabochons
 
I have been a busy bee with making cabochons. My latest creation is these spooky heart cabochons. I have had some lovely bone sprinkles since Halloween of last year, but this year I found out there is also bloody bone sprinkles!
I make these by first pouring a layer of clear resin and arranging the sprinkles around. Then, once the first layer is dry enough I pour a second colored layer. This round I made pink, purple, blue, and black cabs.

creepy cute decoden resin phone case
 
I have also been making decoden cases again! This time around I am making resin cases. They take a lot of patience to make, but the end result is so nice. They are a great choice for people who want something a little more simple and lighter than whipped cases. The case pictured can be bought from my Etsy shop here.
 
resin decoden cabochon grab bag
 
I have also been making a habit of clearing out my cabochon drawer more often. Often times when I am pouring resin I have a little bit of extra that I will pour into whatever molds I can grab. After they cure and have been sanded I toss them into the drawer. This was my latest cleanout that I did. I them as a giant grab bag on my Instagram. If you are a case maker and interested in some unique cabochons I highly recommend you follow me @Sammysjewels Pictured here was nearly 60 cabochons, and I only asked $25 for all of them!
 

Join me on Social Media
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment