Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Kumihimo Friendship Bracelets

Every since I have learned how to make friendship bracelets they have been an addiction for me. They are simple and cheap to make, plus they also make great presents for friends. 


Lately I have gotten into Kumihimo style friendship bracelets. You use a wheel to weave the threads and it makes a cylinder shaped bracelet. Kumihimo friendship bracelets can be make in many unique patterns.


I have had so many kumihimo bracelets piling up that I didn't know what to do with them anymore, so I decided to start selling them in my shop, Sammy's Jewels. Currently I have some medical issues that need attention, so I am using all the money made from these bracelets to help pay for my medical bills. 


The bracelets in my shop are offered in a grab bag style, but if you want a specific bracelet please convo me. Prices for custom bracelets depend on the complexity of the pattern. 

Join me on social media! 



No comments:

Post a Comment